View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Trying to use pChart 
New pChart user
New pChart user

Post Trying to use pChart
Hi every:
I'm trying to use pChart in one of my applications but I'm getting this error when try to get the chart:
Quote:
Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename in D:\Webserver\htdocs\libnew\include\pChart\class\pImage.class.php on line 184
I take the code from samples and just made changes in a few lines to see if works or not. Any help? Cheers and thanks in advance

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 pm
Experienced pChart user
Experienced pChart user

Post Re: Trying to use pChart
reynierpm wrote:
Hi every:
I'm trying to use pChart in one of my applications but I'm getting this error when try to get the chart:
Quote:
Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename in D:\Webserver\htdocs\libnew\include\pChart\class\pImage.class.php on line 184
I take the code from samples and just made changes in a few lines to see if works or not. Any help? Cheers and thanks in advance

You're using invalid font filename. Try this: D:\Webserver\htdocs\libnew\include\pChart\fonts\Forgotte.ttf, of course, if you have there a font file.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:00 am
Profile WWW
New pChart user
New pChart user

Hi and thanks for your fast reply. Now your answer works but only in my local development server wich is under Windows but when I move the application to hosting then I'll need to change whatever fonts are used and I don't want that so any other chance or way to do this?

Cheers

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:05 am
Experienced pChart user
Experienced pChart user

reynierpm wrote:
Hi and thanks for your fast reply. Now your answer works but only in my local development server wich is under Windows but when I move the application to hosting then I'll need to change whatever fonts are used and I don't want that so any other chance or way to do this?

Ok, so now, you should use a relative path to font file. Read about it in wiki.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]