View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Possibility to engage 
Regular pChart user
Regular pChart user

Post Possibility to engage
Hi Damien

I have some quiet neat features that I would like to see in pchart. Small things that are just missing (i.E. DrawVerticalLine feature w/o label, forceValue-setting to modify Y value for labels etc.). I'm hacking these things into my program on my own, however I know that if there comes another pchart version, I may run into problems.

So.. did you think about giving us the possibility to join the development? Or are there plans about plugin possibility?

Regards
Joel

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Possibility to engage
Hi,

I'm fully open to any plugin / extension possibilities. As of today, pChart relies on class so you can still create top level classes that re-define or add functions. If you have ideas on how this plugins should interface, I'll be happy to hear an go on ;o)

Kind regards,
JD.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Possibility to engage
Just added the possibility to add vertical thresholds (line & areas). This will be published in the 2.1.3 version - or before if you need it.

The X manual labels option is interesting but we may assume that it would be possible to do a 1 <-> binding between the values & labels (eg 0 = No, 1 = Yes, 2 = Why not), what would happens for values not defines? (eg 0.5, 3, ..) ?

JD.

Attachments:
example_drawThreshold_labels.png
example_drawThreshold_labels.png [ 26.38 KiB | Viewed 5775 times ]
Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]