View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Formatting Y Axis 
New pChart user
New pChart user

Post Formatting Y Axis
Hello,

I am new in pchart and i am trying to use it to get some graphs from my weatherstation data.

In my Wind Direction graph, i am having 2 problems.

First, in my sql table, i have a column with the numeric degrees (0 to 360ยบ), and i have another column with the text (N, E, ..., S).

One: i can't make the graphic using the text column (like this graphic: http://meteofontes.cm-lagoa.pt/images/d ... =747107287 ). Is there any solution to make it that way?

Second: using the numeric column, and using the next code:
/* Draw the scale */
$AxisBoundaries = array(0=>array("Min"=>0,"Max"=>360));
#$scaleSettings = array("GridR"=>200,"GridG"=>200,"GridB"=>200,"DrawSubTicks"=>TRUE,"CycleBackground"=>TRUE,"Mode"=>SCALE_MODE_MANUAL, "ManualScale"=>$AxisBoundaries);
$scaleSettings = array("Mode"=>SCALE_MODE_MANUAL,"ManualScale"=>$AxisBoundaries,"LabelSkip"=>45,"LabelRotation"=>90,"XMargin"=>10,"YMargin"=>10,"Floating"=>TRUE,"GridR"=>200,"GridG"=>200,"GridB"=>200,"DrawSubTicks"=>TRUE,"CycleBackground"=>TRUE);
$myPicture->drawScale($scaleSettings);

I can't get the Y scale to respect the maximum value of 360. In the graph (in atachment) it always goes from 0 to 400, with divisions of 100. How can i format this to go from 0 to 360, with divisions of 90?

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
graficodirventodiaria.png
graficodirventodiaria.png [ 25.11 KiB | Viewed 7071 times ]
Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]