View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Renaming from .class to .class.php 

Do you agree if we rename the class files to .class.php ?
No - I've already made my scripts with the old syntax and don't want to change it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes - Standards are always appreciated. 100%  100%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 17

Renaming from .class to .class.php 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Renaming from .class to .class.php
It has been asked many time to rename the pChart class files from .class to .class.php due to the impossibility from some dev framework to correctly identify that those files are PHP files.

This change isn't a big deal but it would require that you modify all your scripts to point to the correct files :

Code:
include("class/pData.class");
include("class/pDraw.class");
include("class/pImage.class");

will become :
Code:
include("class/pData.class.php");
include("class/pDraw.class.php");
include("class/pImage.class.php");

Please use the attached poll to provide your feedback on this topic.

Thank you!
JD.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Renaming from .class to .class.php
feedback is explicit ;o) Thank you very much.

I believe that after the 2.0.13 subrelease we'll jump to the 2.1.0 implementing this design change.

JD.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Experienced pChart user
Experienced pChart user

Offtopic: this reminds me, how i've got source codes of pGeo. They're still available on wiki.pchart.net... You know, it was possible because files were named .class

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

This has been fixed in the 2.1.0 that you can get from here : download.

Kind regards,
JD.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
New pChart user
New pChart user

PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language and its the most popular and widely used server side scripting language for web development. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly.

It is used to make the Dynamic pages in websites.Rasmus Lerdorf was the creator of PHP in 1995.

PHP codes are embedding in HTML source codes for making the page dynamic. PHP can deal with most of the requirements in web development like Database, File handling, String operations, Arrays, Graphics, File Uploads, Data processing etc.

PHP can be used in any operating system with a web server Supports PHP. Apache web server is one of the popular web server dealing with PHP + MySQL. Moreover PHP is absolutely free to use.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 am
New pChart user
New pChart user

karen millen outlet is regularly wonderful for celebration don, no make any difference no make any difference whether you are on the way to their circumstance work make or merely pleasurable applying for with one another with your consorts. This sort of girls ensemble furthermore will help employing a personalized day time hour’s holiday. The specific heal applying this receives to karen millen dresses involved with one another with layout is ordinarily generally unsuitable, the particular concentrate on market idea inside the path of information in to the marital existence support features worthy of inside the particular Karen Millen magnificent enormous celebration individual getting earth broad internet web host.

karen millen coats
karen millen uk
karen millen sale

Mon May 14, 2012 3:03 am
Regular pChart user
Regular pChart user

Are you still feel upset for getting Wholesale Clothes?I find a place with wholesale
handbags
which including retro jordan shoes.They also will offer you suitablejordan 24.The WWholesale Shoes and New Design handbags are out of my image.Really a great surprise.

Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 am
Regular pChart user
Regular pChart user

Come on now,I get some cheap jordan shoes cheap clothes days before,they are really perfect.there you not only can get wholesale cheap hats but wholesale in china.Opportunity fleeting.Don't hesitate.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:01 am
Regular pChart user
Regular pChart user

Are you still confused about finding cheap designer clothes online?They offer you a good opportunity to get the designer clothing wholesale.You will finally feel it is cheap designer clothing in the designer clothes wholesale.Really value to view.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]