View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Monitoring house temperature and electric consumption 
pChart user
pChart user

Post Re: Monitoring house temperature and electric consumption
Pls post a little more code, i try to send to php with $get but i end in a loop !!

andyyyy

Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:30 pm
New pChart user
New pChart user

Hello,

Newly registered to the forum, I'm digging out that topic which proposes an amazing GUI to graph power consumption!

I don't know Niii if you still come to that topic nor if you planned releasing a public package of your application. I'm also based in France and dealing with Teleinformation plugged to a home automation device (Micasaverde solution) which does not handle more that collecting the information in pseudo "real-time".

In order to make measured information usable, I'm looking for a solution to store (already using MySQL populated by the automation device each minute) them and graph them. I already made my choice for the graphing solution, it will of course be pChart :) But issue comes with the way to render the whole graphic and propose an as interactive as possible final rendering with a date picker, a cost calculator distinguishing "Heures pleines" and "Heures Creuses" cost rates ...

I already spent a few minutes thinking about that but as I'm not a development expert, far from it, I'm struggling finding a way to implement everything so that it looks like what I'm expecting :( At least, this was the case till I found your topic !

Have you planned releasing public anything from your wonderful implementation?

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:22 am
Regular pChart user
Regular pChart user

Hi,

I no longer use this lib, I use now a Js lib (GD lib take too much cpu time).
This choice cause I use embedded device (like bifferboard/pogo/...).

There is no package available as this is a project unfinished.
If you need more information, mail me.

Regards.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:07 pm
New pChart user
New pChart user

Thanks a lot for your answer Niii.

Sad to see that it was not convenient for you dealing with GD :(

Even if unfinished, in case you would feel like sharing anything (of course as is, I'll try to figure out how it was working myself) coming from your obsolete project, that would be very usefull and ease implementation. I started looking on my side at the JS component and redesigning my poller but my lack of development skills make things uneasy :(

If you do not want to share for some reasons that are yours, I would perfectly understand.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2